She is making me do this 'meme' in my journal. I may remove this page later.
1. What curse word do you use the most?
It is not a single word, it is a phrase, which I will not write out in Japanese.
"Fuck your anscestors to the 18 generation!"
2. Do you own an iPod?
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
My what? 'She' is the person I speak to the most.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
Her alarm goes off at 6:30 in the morning.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
I do not. I was a young child at the time.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Assuming this means photography, I know too little about it to know if taking the photograph is very enjoyable.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
I cannot recall the title, but it had some kind of monster in it attacking Tokyo.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Not regularly. I have been medicated to sleep when I have been ill, however.
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
I like them both equally.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
It depends on what you mean by 'secret'.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
What is Starbucks?
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
How attractive they are.
18. What are you looking forward to?
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Cartoons do not exist in my world yet.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
22. Is anyone in love with you?
23. What was the last song you heard?
She sang something I didn't recognize earlier.
24. Last time you cried?
I do not recall the date.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I have considered piercing my ears.
27. What’s the weather like?
It's snowing and very cold.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
I am currently engaged, but I can appreciate an exotic appearance.
29. What did you do before this?
I ate a cabbage.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
I can't recall. It was probably pretty recent.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Very few, but not for more than a week.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
If it is possible, yes.
33. Are your days fast-paced?
As of late, not especially.
34. What did you do last night?
Text is completely scribbled out here
I performed my duty as her fiancee.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
Only if I'm aggravated.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
16 years old.
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Only on occasion, if it's important.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
I don't know where or what that is.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Generally I get along best with girls.
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side?
42. Do you watch the news?
If I have the opportunity.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
Which one? The long one on the left side of my neck was from an assassin's blade when I was thirteen. It's very faint.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
I don't recall. Probably C-chan.
45. Do you like anybody?
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
A roasted yam on the way back from school two days ago.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
The western symbol for a heart? The right side.
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
49. What color is your razor?
I don't have one.
50. What is your blood-type?
I have no idea.
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
52. What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
There are so many! One that comes to mind is that I eloped with U. I. I think that was it.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
They are delicious!
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
We have no chairs at the table.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
I don't understand this reference.
56. Do you know what time it is?
Her alarm clock says it is 7:49.
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
If I recall correctly, you can climb out the top and there is a ladder up to the next floor.
59. What’s your favorite kind of gum?
I don't like gum.
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
Fairness is a myth.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Possibly, in this language.
63. Do you like to sleep?
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
I know very little about the US.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
I assume this does not refer to the Colonel. This isn't a real answer.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To live forever.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
No, I prefer bright colors.
71. Describe your hair:
It is long and black. I keep it tied back as often as I can, but she often insists on untying it. It is generally hard to control, and my bangs are the worst, but since I have been using a different kind of product on it, it is more managable.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
I don't know what that means.
73. Are you an adult?
It depends on who you ask.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
I don't have a 'best friend', unless you mean L. We're not friends, however, she is my retainer. It's different.
75. Do you have a tan?
No, I have not been outdoors as much as I used to be.
76. Are you a television addict?
Not an addict, no.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
78. Are you a sugar freak?
I enjoy sweets, but I am not sure what this is asking.
79. Do you like orange juice?
80. What sign are you?
My zodiac sign is the water dragon.
-- Ling Yao